- unlimited waypoints/ missions
- Web App
- Cloud storage
- Movie Maker templates higher than 200m
- Survey or inspection flight templates higher than 200m
- 3D modeling (1/month)
What makes our drone app special?
Preprogrammed flight templates
Fully automatic flight
No other app can do that
Your Flight drone app compatibility with DJI drones
For a customized “Enterprise” offer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store Ratings & Reviews
The shots of the drone are awesome! In addition, very intuitive and many practical functions.
This app allows you to change so many waypoints at the same time as you want. A game changer for using waypoints = less time during shots + less time for post production
Top App! Super settings and easy to learn.
I am thrilled. Flights that I couldn't manage manually before work out with the app in no time with just a few clicks. Great!
The operation of the app is very easy and understandable. The large area was filmed with high precision on the camera using the preset mission. Simply great!
- Draw a route or place a pre-programmed flight template for your drone to fly later. Line, circle or spiral, the options are endless.
- The app automatically creates waypoints and places them at strategic points on your route. You also have the option to change the density of the waypoints.
- In the next step, choose what should happen at each waypoint. Again, you have a number of options at your disposal. Decide on altitude and point of interest, and then on what shots should happen (photo, video, panorama, crane shot).
- You are satisfied with the settings? Then start the mission and let your drone automatically fly the desired route.
- You are always in control, and you can cancel the mission at any time.
- After the drone has completed the mission, it will stay in the air or automatically fly back to the starting point: the choice is yours.
- Afterwards, you can save the flight route in the cloud and fly it again by pressing a button.
We ask for caution! When using the app, the user bears the responsibility and liability. The drone pilot must have visual contact with the drone at all times and be willing and able to take manual control of the drone.